Crawford Partnership is Recruiting
Given our increasing workload, the practice is currently looking for talented Part 2 candidates
We are an established and award-winning ‘boutique’ architect and interior design practice based in North London and currently working on many residential projects at all scales.
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience of every aspect of the design and construction process with direct participation on live projects across all work-stages and within a supportive and friendly environment.
Skills & Interests:
– A passion for design with a professional approach and strong technical skills.
– An interest in contribution design options and ideas to ongoing projects.
– An interest in the future of architectural practice and construction.
– Experience working on residential schemes in the UK within an architect’s office.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential to interact with clients, consultants and colleagues.
– Creative graphic and brochure presentation skills.
– Experience of the following is considered essential: Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and 2d & 3d drawing skills
– Experience of the following would be advantageous: ArchiCAD, NBS Specification, Lumion Render, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date. In the first instance applicants should submit their CV and a selection of previous design work to: